Resilient and inspirational leadership
The swift transition to remote working during the Coronavirus pandemic has created a major challenge for businesses, large and small.
Leaders are now faced with fragmented teams in need of clear direction and support. And with it, each employee will have their own specific needs to consider.
To make it through the current crisis leaders will need to adapt, demonstrate resilience and plan effectively to ensure their teams remain motivated, connected and effective.
Based on six core modules, our Remote Leaders Programme addresses the impact of working from home on leaders and teams. This insight will help you to drive business productivity and performance.
1. Getting Started – Explores leader mindset towards leading others and working remotely
2. Environment – Considers the influence of different work environments on people and performance
3. Relationships – Assesses the challenges around personal interaction, communication and engagement
4. Healthy Body – Looks into the lifestyle choices and daily routines that play a significant role in happiness at work
5. Healthy Mind – Identifies key strategies for personal wellbeing and positive mindset
6. Progress – Analyses purpose, development, results and achievements
Contact us for an informal chat
Rob Duffield, Portfolio Sales Manager:
“Working through this programme with Lorna has been incredibly timely, inciteful and worthwhile. Having the time to discuss and digest this material over the 6 weeks allowed me to get a better understanding of the situation that we now all find ourselves in.
I feel that I now have a better grip on how to run meetings without seeing faces, how to empathise with team members who haven’t yet opened up and how to motivate people who are working in challenging conditions.
Personally I especially enjoyed the sessions on mental health and physical health, it was useful to be reminded how this underpins all the business level activities and as such how important it is to get that right. “